Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Project 52, with Studiolakshmi

Last week (last year) I expressed my interest to participate in Project52 initiated by Studiolakshmi with a photograph and some random jottings posted every week.When my blogger friends take up such challenges, I am simply awed by their organisation abilities. I am a dreamer and anything that is bound by rules, like a blog for each alphabet, a photograph every wednesday, or a recipe a day like Julie and Julia is hardly something that has worked for me. Also over the years I have had a reputation of someone who starts things very well but doesn't quite follow it through till the end. Moreover, into my second year of PhD, things are already heating up in the pending pipeline. So I am quite unsure if I will be able to post one photograph every week of 2012, but let me give it a try. There will be other posts, like the usual occasional quips, rants, dreams and travelogue - but do look out for the Project52 tag as well, Here's hoping I see the finishing line on this one. If I do, I have a sneaky feeling it is going to be worth it!





No comments: