Saturday, August 30, 2008

My home-made tiramisu deserves an entry!

All these years when I would go to restaurants like Cheesecake Factory, I would end up the fabulous meal by ordering a Tiramisu cheesecake for dessert. And secretly wish, I could make it at home. Then one day (bang in the middle of the work week), I thought enough is enough, let me give it a try. So I did my internet research during lunchtime, and came up with a plan. I decided I will get all the ingredients on my way back home and give it a hand. Afterall how difficult can it be?

Now I had hit upon a very handy website, which filled me in about everything tiramisu, step by step with pictures! A further probe led me to a few substitutes and tips by Chef Mario Batali - the man himself and voila!



Now I can have homemade tiramisu whenever I want to!

No comments: