Saturday, December 17, 2005

Crush

My heart does a somersault,
And skips a beat or two,
And quickly hides behind my eyes
The moment they see you.

My eyes pop up in joy and glee
Gladness they can't contain,
They make my head twitch a bit,
And send signals to the brain.

The brain sends the signal back-
To a flushed face in a while
And transforms to two blushing ears
and a sheepish and shy smile.

The smile then takes the golden form
Of Cupid's little dart
I hope they will be aimed next time
Straight into your heart!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

O I would it were me you're talking about,
But the voice in my head sows the seeds of doubt,
the heart says it could be with a passionate shout,
the trouble is I don't think I want to find out...
for there's a good likelihood it's that other lout.

Don't get me wrong, I am very glad indeed
Your happiness matters, what more could I need
I hope that the sparkle lasts forever in you
and for that, I'll thank anonymous or is it GW?
Whichever be it, may your excitement continue!

Anonymous said...

While fun and games may indeed excite,
Of your academic goals, O don't lose sight
Distractions are fine but only for respite
The test is near, so start the fight...
I may sound trite, but you know I'm right.

joealaxander4594 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

louismartin21298950 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

I am said...

Nice pics. Found your blog at orkut on my brothers site.

Nikhil said...

Nice poems. Anonymous writes well too!